This page will provide links to monthly income reports which will detail what income I received from online and passive income sources and also give you details on activities that got me there that month. I’m not expecting these to show any form of profit for some time whilst I build up some content, traffic and an engaged audience.
Why I’m publishing monthly income reports
There are a number of people who make a living from blogging and many publish online monthly income reports. I find these incredibly inspiring. Some of these bloggers are earning tens of thousands of dollars per month. Put simply, I want to achieve the same thing and I want to show you how to do it too.
Undoubtedly, these bloggers did the hard yards before generating an income worth writing about, but very few, if any, created reports from day one.
I wanted to start income and traffic reports from the outset of my blog to document my journey, present an accurate picture of what it takes to earn an income from a blog and most importantly help others learn how they can earn extra money from blogging or other online means.
For that reason, my online income reports will give you a roundup of my activities for the month to give you insight into what I’m doing, what’s working, what’s not working and how much I’m earning.
My income reports will be monthly but there will be other tips along the way each month.
My blogging journey
I’m in a pickle with my finances at the moment, for a number of reasons. This blog is ultimately documenting my journey out of debt and so before we get to the “how to” and “doing” of earning extra money I’ll be also focusing on a number of other factors such as budgeting, frugal living, and methods of paying off debt.
I see the two sets of goals, earning extra income and paying off debt, going hand in hand. But, I’m a believer that when you are on a sinking ship you should plug the holes first.
I’ll also be giving you debt reports so you can follow my journey to paying off debt and see how I manage to climb out of the hole. My hope being, that if you are in debt, you’ll see how it can be done. I’m determined to get out of my current position as fast as I possibly can.
It’s not going to be easy. I know one thing for sure, this is going to be one hell of an interesting journey, I’d love it if you followed along and it’d be awesome if you made money or paid off debt because of what you learn on here.
I do hope you’ll sign up to my mailing list using the subscription box on the right so that I can let you know when I post new content. I’d love you to follow my journey.
Income and Traffic Reports
Here are quick links to my income and traffic reports each month, so far, with the income generated displaying next to the link.
- January 2016 Online Income and Traffic Report – $0.04
- February 2016 Online Income and Traffic Report – $0.23
- March 2016 Online Income and Traffic Report – $5.19
- April 2016 Online Income and Traffic Report – $141.23
- May 2016 Online Income and Traffic Report – $10.77
- June 2016 Online Income and Traffic Report – $9.29
- July 2016 Online Income and Traffic Report – $236.79
- August 2016 Online Income and Traffic Report – $85.40
- September 2016 Online Income and Traffic Report – $26.80
- October 2016 Online Income and Traffic Report – $179.64
- November 2016 Online Income and Traffic Report – $95.46
- December 2016 Online Income and Traffic Report – $79.29 – RPM $3.89
- January 2017 Online Income and Traffic Report – $189.27 – RPM $5.06